Model BEIREN B890 SERIES Web Offset Book Printing Press is designed with modular structure, thus the machine may be configured flexibly, and can be used to produce books, periodicals and other products with four colors on both sides, single color on both sides or two colors on both sides.
Main features of the paper feeding unit:
1. There is no driving shaft between the reel stand and the printing unit so that several equipments may be equipped, such as the Model JZ06880 Reel Stand of one paper roll made by our company or the Zero-speed Splicer, etc..
2. The Model JZ06880 Reel Stand series are suitable for running various rolls with a width from 750mm to 930mm, the maximum permissible roll diameter is up to 1000mm.
3.The Model JZ06680 Reel Stand series employs the web tension test and control system produced by MITSUBISHI of Japan making the web tension stable in printing.
4. The web coming from the paper roll goes through a dancer roller mechanism which may reduce the negative influence to the web tension caused by defects of the paper roll itself.
5. Totally 8 control programs may be set according to the user’s need, which are suitable for different printing situations respectively.
Main features of the printing unit:
1. The printing units are of modular design, which makes it possible to choose one, two, or four units according to the actual application. The units are compact and easy to operate, and they could also be used together with the dryer, chill stand, and constant-tension infeed unit etc. to form a semi-commercial printing press.
2. The printing bearer-to-bearer is employed on this machine reducing the influence to the printing quality given by vibrations caused by the gear and bearing clearance and the cylinder gaps. The paired preloaded taper roller bearings are used on cylinders which makes the operation stable and the printing pressure constant, thus improving the printing quality significantly.
3. The printing cylinders are surface treated making them rust and corrosive resistant, and resulting a better durability.
4. The motor-driven adjusting mechanism is used for both lateral and circumferential adjustment of the plate cylinder, which makes operation convenient, and laid a good foundation for the machine to be extend with four printing units and for the adding up of the automatic register system.
5. The quick-acting plate clamp is used for plate cylinder, and the reel type blanket clamping for the blanket cylinder. The two methods may save both time and labor, making the operation convenient. The printing area may be up to 615mm×870mm.
6. The pneumatic on/off operation of all the printing cylinders and form rollers are controlled through air cylinders. All the pneumatic components are imported ones.
7. All the motors for inking and dampening unit are regulated through the inverter imported from Japan making the operation even more stable and reliable, and the control flexible.
8. The continuous inking by anilox roller is used for the inking unit with a pneumatic on/off ink conductor roller; the continuous brush dampening system is used for the dampening unit with the imported brush roller making the system more suitable for high speed printing.
9. Both ink fountains with CPC and without CPC can be supplied according to the customer's requirements. The standard equipment, however, is the simple one that requires manual adjustment for the ink profile. The fountain capacity is around 6.4 liter and is much bigger than the conventional ones. The fountain and duct roller can be separated easily with a thrown off lever.
10. All the rotating parts like printing cylinders, inking and dampening rollers, and paper lead rollers are dynamically balanced to ensure that the machine can operate smoothly with lower noise.
11. The double-layer housing is used at the operation side of the printing unit with all the electric equipment installed inside the second layer of the housing, which makes the machine structure compact and the maintenance convenient.
The features of the folder:
1. The technology of the HARRIS-300 is used on the folder which makes it a four-cylinder folder with the signatures delivered from left hand side. The diameter ratio among the cutting cylinder, transfer cylinder, the half-fold cylinder, and double-parallel fold cylinder is 1:2:2:2, which may help improve the folding speed and the stability.
2. Both cross and length perforation function are provided to ensure the signatures flat and solid, and the folding marks constant.
3. The adjustment for the perforation of octavo and sixteenmo, and that for the laps of cotavo and thirty-twomo can be realized easily through rotating the hand wheels while machine is running.
4. The distance between the center of the pin holes and paper edge is as short as 5mm providing adequate amount for trimming.
5. The driven rollers for web infeed are used for both web feed, thus increasing stability of web running.
6. The cams and torison bars are used for jaw control, and the jaws are closed at the high point of the cam, which ensures the octavo and thirty-twomo fold stable and reliable.
7. It is easy and quick to make formats changeover.
* Products or changes,or there is not up to date,please mark as the ultimate basis of the contart.